Career Opportunity Available at Poffie Girls – Gastonia, NC
Who We Are:
Poffie Girls is a premiere, full service formal wear salon serving North and South Carolina in the areas of bridal, bridesmaids, pageant, prom, and party gowns. We pride ourselves on our wide selection of gowns to meet every customer’s fashion needs..
We are expanding our team of professional Stylists and looking for experienced Sales Consultants! If you are motivated, energetic, and have an eye for fashion, Poffie Girls is the perfect place to grow your career.
Poffie Girls Consultants and Stylists are enthusiastic and passionate about their work, outgoing and people focused, detail oriented and diligent.
• Offer superior customer service.
• Maintain communication with all customers to ensure that their needs are met in a friendly, helpful, and timely manner.
• Manage any necessary administrative tasks including, but not limited to, managing customer requests in person and over the phone, maintaining the cleanliness of the store, restocking work stations as needed, managing and reorganizing inventory as needed, etc.
• Uphold all company policies and procedures and consistently execute operational functions as per company standards.
• Partner with fellow co-workers and management team to set store/department goals, grow company reach and brand, and to implement practices that improve shopping experiences for customers and the work environment for employees.
• Meet or exceed personal and store sales goals.
• Must have experience in a boutique style retailer (2 years preferred).
• Must have ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Must be available to work most weekends and least one evening per week (until 8:00 pm).
• Must be available 25-34 hours per week.
• Must be able to occasionally lift 20 lbs.
Poffie Girls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are hardworking, have an eye for fashion, and want to grow a career in the areas of bridal fashion and formal wear Poffie Girls is the perfect place for you! Please submit your resume to Poffie@PoffieGirls.com attention of Pam Smith.